Monday, April 12, 2010

Primer

Alarm went off at 10:30. Next time I opened my eyes, it was an hour later. Horrible! Took another 30 minutes of stretching before I could actually get out of bed. Might have let myself lie down for too long. My back was way too stiff. At least the knock came. Took a while, though. But I'd rather wait for it and get it out of the way even though it halts my plan of the day.

P called. My tax is done! Yikes! But I'm still missing a T4 from HK Bank! P said it wouldn't change my status anyway. So he'll be coming over tomorrow, and I'll need to pay him.

By the time I left the house, it was already 3. (T_T) Better late than never. With a bunch of 50% off Michael's coupons, of course I'd hit that place first. (And return later.) Got to the school just before 4:30. Only had an hour, but I got to spray primer! My very first time painting a model! However, it was tough. On paper, you can see better how even your spray is. I don't want to admit it, but looks like I haven't graduated from paper yet. (T_T)

No comments: