Monday, April 05, 2010

Weird dream

I was playing some kind of Taiko Master game. Getting the hang of it after 2 songs. Choosing the third one from a printed catalog. There were all sorts of anime stuff from the 80's(?). Was aiming at Lum's Love Song for it's beat. Missed the click and ended up with Mezon Ikkoku's song. Which one? I forgot. I'm not even sure what it sounded like, but I just knew that it was from Mezon Ikkoku. Somehow I was in a class and Mi was there. This song caught his attention as he's a huge fan.

Not sure how or why, the result of some blood work came by phone. I was told that half of my body contains XY DNA instead of XX. It's a really special case and a social worker will come to see me for it. I went "???", but kind of intrigued. I kept trying to select Lum's Love Song without luck before she came. Then we tried to find a more private area to have our meeting, but there seemed to be none. The meeting room was filled with small groups sharing tables. We sat down at the corner of a table. She told me I had to switch to the boy's PE class from now on. (What?)

From our POV, I could see the back stage of a Chinese BBQ takeout window. Business was really good. A white couple was buying. We've got a BBQ duck delivered to our table. Someone... someone I know, possibly a family member, was there, praising the duck like it's the best in the world.

There were some more, but I failed to write it down before it dissipated. Oh well!

No comments: