Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fool's

(Photo was taken on March 27 and unrelated to subject.)
Luckily no practical joke for me. (^_^) But what's with the weather? Cloudy, rainy, and hail! Lightning and thunder! Then drizzled again. Of course my body's been totally out the window. Can't think straight. Can't count. Bought 2 extra buns for lunch and didn't even realize it. Only notice the total was more than usual (but not by how much) and asked if the price went up. That was embarrassing.

Sat on the couch while talking on the phone (land line). The couch smells like urine. (T_T) My room is pretty much the only place that's still relatively fine. But smell travels. (T_T)

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

My visa's due on the 3th!!!!! It's a long weekend! They got me again! (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) Am I'm so bad at numbers... and time... and space... (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: