Friday, April 09, 2010

Dream

I was sitting in a dentist's chair, about to have open chest surgery. The last 2 rolls of my ribs were to be removed. (Huh???) The surgeon was DL!!! (Hey he was my physio therapist 10 years ago!) I could see my naked chest. He made fun of my right nipple. (T_T) I complain but he just kept on giggling. Then I saw him injecting something into my IV, and my eye lid dropped. However, I was still conscious and wonder when I'd fall asleep. At the same time I realized I haven't prayed yet. (Didn't even know why I had to have this surgery.) While I quickly did so, he started making more injections along my jaw line starting from in front of my right ear. I could feel my jaw dropped wide open. I thought, hey, why are you doing that? The forth poke or cut hurt. I jerked and he said oh sorry. Then he switched to the left side.

Part 2. I was in an... indoor mall? Market? Festival? I know! Convention hall! Full of vendor booths. Lots of people. Some of them sat along the wall like they've been lining up for something. They even brought mats to sit on. There was one spot with only luggage. A guy came, greeted the neighbor, took out from the luggage a white table cloth (?) with black printing, and sat down. It was his spot.

A cute little girl of about 5 years of age was walking among the booths. She stopped at one and presented a small plastic container like those in Chinese BBQ butchery for soy sauce. The vendor filled it with ketchup. She dipped something in it (not sure what it was) and starting eating.

Part 3. I was on a bed in an unfamiliar place. It had the feeling of furniture showroom. Can't remember what happened clearly, but I was looking intensely at the bed sheet. It was a muted light grayish blue background with white icon style buildings, depicting home, school, office, factory, police station, etc. A man came by. Didn't know who he was, but somehow I knew he was a relative. We talked about the printed buildings. All I can remember from the conversation was that I put lots of emphasis on the factory.

I was on another bed, this time the sheet was white, with enlarged photo-realistic cell phones. I tried to figure out where the tiling repeats, and look for the same cell phone. Found the one on the width side. When I was looking for the one on the length side, I woke up.

No comments: