Thursday, April 22, 2010

Housesitting (1)

Went to bed late last night = got up late today. (T_T) Finally managed to write some Japanese mail, but far from finish. By the time I left the house, it was almost 5. S said he'd be around till 6. I barely caught him just after 6. (T_T) How did I screw up my time so badly? Too late for airbrush today. We had a chat instead. (......) P, J and 3 other students got a short term contract. I'm happy for them, but this also means they won't need me anymore.

Left around 8. It was still very bright. The day is getting quite a bit longer. (Yay~!) Was going to eat dinner at Wendy's, but got lost and ended up going to McDonald's on Kingsway.

Went to A's place to house-sit overnight. Swept the floor, scrub the bathtub. He said it hasn't been scrubbed for 3 years. Yup, it's brown. Gross. Last time I used it, I wished I didn't. It was slimy. My scrubbing couldn't get rid of all the grim. And, all these cleaning up is gonna cost me tomorrow. I know it. (T_T)

No comments: