Monday, November 22, 2010

-12 degrees

Dad's ophthalmologist appointment. Don't know why, but aunt Y tagged alone. That clinic is a twilight zone. There are plenty of chairs but always short... because the patients always come with 1 or 2 or 3 companions. Thanks to that, I never had a seat. When you look the youngest, how can you sit while the seniors stand? I still haven't recovered from that 1-hour sleep on Sunday. Last night I ended up sleeping for about 4 hours. Why? Kept falling asleep at the desk. Bad!

Had lunch at the Taiwanese noodle house in front of the clinic. They used to be excellent. But today was disappointing. Half of the tendons and 2/3 of the beef were way too hard. When grocery shopping afterward. It's aunt Y's birthday on the 29th but her son will pick her up tomorrow, so we bought an apple pie (seems more healthy than cake). Save-on sold out on the chicken legs so I got a rain cheque. Not sure if it's possible to come out again on a later day, though. Our driveway is snow-covered and turning into ice. (T_T) Nevertheless, mom got some at Buy-low. Other groceries were taken care of on Victoria. McGavin is selling Cadbury mini chocolate cakes at $1.25 a box of 8. Super good deal, but expires in 3 days. Still good.

Don't think it ever happened, but I felt asleep on the bench while waiting for my chiropractor. No energy at all. (T_T) Was thinking of picking up more yogurt at the nearby Save-on, but it's so cold, I just want to go home. (Yup, we were just at another branch. I regret not buying one back there.)

Again, completely useless before and after dinner. I felt asleep so deeply, I had a dream. (T_T) Why didn't I go to bed? I can't understand myself.

Dad was completely out of control. He ate double his share of pie and still stole more from the fridge when mom was not in the kitchen. He also took 2 apples and ate them in his bed room. Because he's borderline diabetic, he will get in trouble if he doesn't watch what and how much he eats. Yet he gets extremely grumpy and mad when it comes to stopping him from overeating. As if we're some devil who comes to take his life (yet he's already eating more than double of us.)

Then he slept and refused to get up for dinner until 2.5 hours later. Mom had to serve him all over again and missed her favorite TV show. I'm sorry, I would love to be able to respect you, but dad, your lack of cooperation and respect for others have turn you into such a monster, no one likes you anymore. I can't believe you still pee standing and insists that you didn't pee all over the place when you did. Mom is fed up with you too, and you can't say you don't know it. Are you trying to "fight" us by giving us as much trouble as you can? Or do you simply enjoy abusing us?

Forecast is -12 degree tonight. Breaking November's record. (T_T)

No comments: