Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Korean dinner

Eat-out day wit brother's gang. Sis-in-law recommended a Korean place with this $7.99 for 5 dishes dinner combo. Very good deal. The food was good too. It's just that we're not used to Korean cuisine. The side dishes were quite salty while the stone bowl rice was too bland. They work well together, but the rice came last and we've eaten most of the side dishes. Oh well!

Since it was a new place to us, I was looking around at the interior. It's just natural, isn't it? There was a big TV too, so the kids were fixated to it. Then I notice dad was sitting at the edge of the table despite we gave him the double seat (the gave us a table for 8 for the 7 of us). He was looking down at his own hands, which were placed close to himself on the table. He was just so... retreated. Or should I say, no interested in anything around him. Sigh...

Picked up a pack of card stock at Office Depot for packaging earrings. 250 sheets cost just over $16. Not cheap... but yesterday it was just over $11 at Staples... for a pack of 100. Why is there such a big gap? If I picked one up at Bellingham, it would be about $13. I though I'd come across another stationary store and didn't buy it. Awww...

Continued on the straps. Didn't think it would take 2 days. I'm so behind... (T_T)

No comments: