Friday, November 19, 2010

Haircut & snow

Haircut overdue for a month. Unfortunately I failed to get up on time and ended up arriving 20 minutes late. Had to dump the idea of borrowing A's bus pass. Didn't request my regular stylist when I made the appointment. Didn't see him there today either. He hurt his back in February and was off for quite a while. I hope he's OK.

Since I used a fare saver (thanks A), I had a chance to visit Lacy. Their web site doesn't have the #11 box, but I still want to see what kind of store they are. To my surprise, they do have some #11 although in silver only. Didn't want to leave empty-handed, so I bought a case. That should last for a while.

Walked to Dressew afterward. Nothing new or interesting. (OK maybe some discounted Halloween stuff.) I was hoping to replenish my black organza ribbon, but couldn't find any. I suppose they sold out for Halloween. Oh well!

With a new ticket at 4:40, I was contemplating checking out DeSerres, but didn't have enough energy. It didn't occur to me that I could have also visited the Michael's on Broadway until too late. Michael's is a bigger reason. Oh well!

Got home, check mail, and fell asleep at the desk. (T_T) Oh well!

Then at around 11, mom noticed it's all white outside.
O M G ! ! !
2 - 3 inches of snow already?!?! (T_T)

Sis-in-law will pick me up tomorrow after the girls' swimming class, to go check out the craft fair which we're gonna set up shop on Sunday. I hope the snow will clear by then. It's been many years (8?) since I bought tires. Not to mention they're all-season tires. I'm worried...

No comments: