Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Gluttony

The replacement lockets arrived. The seller is very generous. Thanks!

Went to the Park Royal Michael's to fix an exchange problem. (One of my exchange item got scanned in and caused me to pay for it twice.) The cashier was very friendly and it went very smooth. (I think she's the manager.)

Then I went to the gem store for the #11 boxes. To my horror, it's being discontinued! Whatever on the shelf was all that was left. Gold... my least favorite colour for these boxes. But I had no choice. Plus, there were only 73 left. I was hoping to get a case of 100, which is cheaper than buying individually. Luckily they charged me by the bulk price. However, after I got home, I found out that those boxes must have been sitting out for a looooong time. They came with plenty of dust bunnies and super dirty. (T_T)

Traffic wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was eat-out day with brother's gang. On top of that, mom wanted to grocery-shop before dinner. So I had to give up on paying S a visit, to remind him of my pay cheque. Oh well... Must go there another day. Awwww so far away... (T_T)

The restaurant was small, but newly opened and clean. The food was a pretty good deal. I couldn't finish a mini combo. Not mom, not aunt Y, but dad finished his, plus ate some of mom's. I'm sure he was very, very full.

After we got home, dad went hunting for food right away!!!!!!!! He found the grapes which I didn't eat yesterday, and tried to eat them. (Mom had told him those were for me.) First, he really shouldn't be eating uncontrollably. He can't afford to gain more weight for his weak knees. Second, his borderline diabetes will get worse. Third, where in the world do you find parents taking childern's food? Not that I was starving, but I just felt so disgusted. He listens to no one, and I've lost all respect to him long time ago. Wait... this is not even my dad. What am I talking about?

No comments: