Monday, November 29, 2010

Archenemy

(Photo was taken 2009 summer and unrelated to subject.)
I'm convinced that dad and I were archenemies in our past lives. (Well, we're pretty much this life too.) I've already skipped shower yesterday because he timed his washroom precisely when I wanted to use it. Then today afternoon, exactly the same thing. Since I was about to go out, I had to skip again! I feel really gross without being able to shower and I really need to wash my hair. After a day of outing, got home, and just about to use the washroom, he beat me to it again. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

If I walk faster, I could have gotten there first. But how could I? He would pee all over the floor... Oh wait, he had already done so. He left a pee trail from his bed side all the way to in front of the toilet.

What's the point? (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: