Saturday, November 20, 2010

Craft fair 1

Went to check out the setup at the craft fair with sis-in-law. It was on her way after she picked up the girls after swimming class. She drove so I didn't have to. Cool.

It looked like a Japanese community center. Admission was free. There were all kinds of stuff from baked goods to jewelry. There was a accessory vendor that I really like. The price was good too. But I though, if I make enough money tomorrow, I'll allow myself to buy something. We'll see.

Got home, and immediately entered last minute mode... which is bad for gluing with epoxy glue. I left a LOT of glue marks... (T_T) I just can't believe I left the stuff I want to get done most to the last, and their quality suffer.

Sis-in-law will come pick me up at 8:30. I'll need to get up at around 7:30. I wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight.

No comments: