Friday, November 12, 2010

Parcel

(Picture was taken on the 10th and unrelated to subject.)
Barely managed to mail 2 overdue parcels today. I was at the counter at 4:50. The collection guy was there already. He was early! I didn't seal the boxes in case I need to extract stuff to keep the weight down. So I had to tape them close, put the labels on, and only then are they ready. I was about to give up, but the postman said he'd wait for me! That's so nice of him! Wow he made my day!

Last day for the special coupons so I went to the Burnaby Michael's. There was some sort of construction and traffic was hell. Nevertheless, I was able to pick up some stuff that the trip fell short.

The rest of today was spent on record-keeping and taking care of the purchases. Didn't get to work on anything. (T_T)

No comments: