Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Earrings

Turn out it got as low as -10 instead of -12 last night. Still very cold. The snow is not melting. Today was like -5 during daytime. -10 at night again.

More or less finished cleaning up, finally. Eat-out day with brother's gang. Don't understand why mom always phone sis-in-law instead of waiting for them to call us. She may be busy! Grrrr....

Anyway, brother decided on buying take-out side dishes and mom supply the rice. I never really like those because if you don't finish them right away, the leftovers smell awful the next day. Nevertheless, it's food and edible. I don't care.

Finished on the umbrella earrings. (I thought.) Handed a pair to sis-in-law to give to J as my table rent. Only after they left, that I realized I forgot to put the hooks on! Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!! How can I be so careless?!?! NO! STUPID!!!!!! Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: