Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cross-border shopping

Hit a virus site while coupon-hunting. Sigh... That wasted 2 hours. No sleep. The worst is, the 40% off Joann coupon was for fabric only. I didn't realize it until I cut them up.

Sis-in-law said 7 o'clock, so I got no sleep (again) and be there on time. Went to the back, knocked, but no answer. Waited a while, went to the front, knocked, and again, no answer. The lights in the master bed room was on, though. After 20 minutes of going back and forth, finally brother opened the front door. Turn out it was 7-something that sis-in-law meant. The actually departure time was 8:10.

The border lineup was 90 minutes. People were very crazy. Way too many cars didn't follow the rules and cut the line. Quite chaotic at times. I was pretty mad at them too.

Since I had no sleep, I don't remember much. I only followed wherever they went. We hit Joann first. My targets weren't on sale, but still managed to get some good stuff. So was Michael's. Way better price than over here.

Got some diapers for dad. Since brother won't be shopping again until after Christmas, I got 2 packages of diapers. Then some allergy pills, breakfast rice puff, and chocolate. Now that I looked back, I didn't buy anything else but craft supply. Should have bought more...

Lunch at Costco, dinner at Bellis Fair's McDonald's.

We left early, about an hour before the stores closed. And unexpectedly helped at the border. There was no line up. Amazing. I've never crossed the border with no line up!

As much as I'm tired, I failed to go to bed soon. Showered, and tried to tidy up some stuff, check mail... and fell asleep at the desk. Need I say more? (T_T)

November 11... quadruple 1!

No comments: