Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Dinner

The parcel didn't make it. Time is running out. (T_T)

Helped A with some shopping, then came home to pick up my folks and aunt Y to dine with brother's gang.

Finally recorded, filed, and put away the stuff from Monday. The Pinky head still needs tons of sanding. The parcel may not make it tomorrow either... (T_T)

Dad "lost" his cane and was using one of his umbrella stem as substitute. Not only is it not strong enough, it has no rubber cap at the end and scratch anything it touches. The problem magnified when we went to brother's place after dinner. Dad insisted everything was fine, while scratching brother's flooring. Aunt Y told him it's not his house. Dad got mad and replied "it's not yours either". Aunt Y mind it so much, she was still talking about it long after we got home.

Got a chance to try my nieces' Halloween costumes (made by brother and sis-in-law). They're quite elaborate. Yup, the girls are almost as big as me now. The fact that I could fit into them made me feel a bit unsettling. My nieces' shoe sizes are already bigger than mine.

Took a look at sis-in-law's necklaces. Our stuff don't look alike. Good.

No comments: