Thursday, November 25, 2010

2 weeks

The truly last batch of online order for the craft fair finally arrived, a whole week late! Of course it's no use now. (T_T) (OK too late for the craft fair because some of those are Christmas theme. I suppose I'll have to use them for my online shop, that is, when I get to set it up.)

This is the second time I ordered form that Finland seller. The first time only took 4 or 5 days. Was I just lucky back then? Oh well...

Now, one last compensation item from that mainland Chinese seller. If it took 3 weeks last time, then it should arrive next week.

It's been snowing and the sky's been gray all day.
Oops... the clock on my camera has not be adjusted. It's actually 8AM and 4PM. The sun sets by 4:30. My living room faces west but the lighting condition in these pictures stayed the same throughout the day. Very strange.

1 comment:

MC said...

Some places are colder, some are warmer, I guess...