Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coffee and mattress

Woke up at 10 and took an hour to get out of bed. My body was feeling the worst since last chiropractor treatment. It has to be the rain. (T_T) Needed to mail T's parcel before picking up pizza for lunch at A's. By the time we left, it was 3:30. Just made it to the coffee place. Then Sears, then lighting store, then Ikea. Found a mattress that might work. But then I can also swap bed with dad, since he's no longer using his. Except for I'm not comfortable with the mattress he used to pee on. Mom said it's clean because of the plastic cover, but I don't think I can trust that completely. She then suggested that I take her bed, and she takes dad's. Which might work. There's till details to be worked out. My bed is smaller and mom's bed may not fit. Yup, the non-standard size has been the problem in the first place.

No comments: