Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dream

The big one came. I was on the street. There were other people around me. I might know them, I might not. (According to some studies, only people you've met would appear in your dream.) The ground started shaking. Then the buildings. We were right next to a building about 3-story high. The adjacent one starting to crack and huge chunks fell off. I was watching ours, seeing the same thing happening to it. And I thought, should I run closer to it, or run away from it? Immediately I realized nothing would help, and I stayed where I was. Then the wall broke up and huge chunks fell around us. We ducked around the fallen pieces. Then all of a sudden someone threw me a small device about 3/4 the size of a business card and one finger thick. Kind of looked like one of those step counters. The guy next to me showed me it's a phone. There was a dial on the back. (Very strange!!!) Seemed like he knew how to use it, so I let him call for help. But again, someone threw me another one. But... but I didn't know how to use it! then somehow somewhere I found my own cell phone. (Didn't seem like I had my purse until this point.)

Next scene. Still under the earthquake theme. I was walking on the street (kind of rushing) with mom and brother's gang, to pick dad up. Then we approached some kind of building that I understood was a hospital. In front of a structure looking like a stairwell with 2-sided glass walls (front and back), dad was peeking at us, turn around and disappeared. He was on one level above us, so we couldn't see what's going on on the other side. Mom opened the glass door and went into the staircase trying to fetch him. The rest of us waited outside for her. And that's all I remember.

Wow... tons of metaphors. And they all reflect my current worries.

No comments: