Monday, February 06, 2012

GFS

Couldn't sleep last night. Watched the sun rise.Last time I looked at the clock, it was 7:30. Which means I only slept for 1.5 hours. Sigh... Nonetheless, I'm so glad the doctor didn't kill me for failing again. (But I did make progress.) However, being sent to a different center seems inevitable.

Picked mom up at dad's after the appointment. Every time I visit, I find him leaving a big puddle of pee in his bed. The spitting has not improved either. Mom's been saying, dad has trouble even standing up, how can he be pushing someone else down? She suspects the staff framed him so they can send him away. Is it possible? Is there a way to fine out? Even if it's true, what can we do?

Saw a mouse behind the door. It was the size of my thumb and kind of cute. I couldn't believe my eyes and froze for a moment, then got my camera ready. However, the mouse was no where to be found when I tried to shoot behind the door. Was it so fast? Does it have some sort of secret escape route up the inside of the door or something?

Stopped by G Island to get A's beans again. This time it was open. (Of course.) The lady gave it to me for free as it was roasted a week ago and quality cannot be guaranteed. Wow! That's so generous! Does this also mean coffee beans are also so cheap?

Unfortunately my body was shutting down and I had to lie down. Ended up sleeping between 4:30 and 7:30. So much for tonight's plan of sleep correction... (T_T)

No comments: