Friday, March 09, 2012

Mattress (1)

Rain all day. Achy... Went to see dad with mom. The old lady who chocked the other day ate lunch with everyone else in the dining area, but needs to be fed now. Mr. H's speech also seems a bit harder to understand since his discharge from the hospital. Everyone is gong downhill...

Picked up my new mattress from the foam store. Screwed up the size but it's not a big deal. (I measured the bed as 3'x6' and thought I should subtract 1/4 inch off so it would definitely fit into the pit, and to aid sheet changing. But it turns out my measurement was not exactly 3'x6' and slightly bigger. Moral of the story: when the mattress is said to be a certain size, trust them.) The new one is definitely more comfortable than my dead one. It lets me relax more. Let's see how tonight's sleep goes.

Dr. H finally replied my mail! He's gonna be off for the next 9 months, though. Hope he'd refer me to a good doctor...

No comments: