Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese new year eve

Finally! Got my much needed chiropractor's appointment. Perhaps A was right about me pulling a muscle. The Chiropractor worked less on my shoulders. (Or was he tired? I was the third last patient before his trip to Tokyo and Shanghai.) And, starting March, he's taking Tuesdays off too. Working only 3 days a week. Sigh... Looks like he's making good money and doesn't need to work much. Yeah I'm bitter about it. I'm destroying my health but only make peanuts. How can I not be bitter?

Went to drop off Valentine's day chocolate to A. Was going to (trying to) take him to Granville Island, but he declined. Well, then. Just thought tomorrow I'll be tied down with Chinese new year stuff. So I tried to do something today. Fine. I always knew game is the most important thing to him. I just have to persuade myself to give up.

Ate out with brother's gang plus aunt Y for Chinese new year's eve dinner. The food didn't taste as good as before. Did they change the chef? Or was it too busy? (Actually only slightly busier then normal, and virtually empty after the first round of tables left .) After dinner brother suggested to go to Aberdeen mall. So we all went. Who knew parking would be hell! I lost it again. Sigh... (T_T) There were Chinese new year's eve events and stuff there. No wonder. We looked around for a bit, I took my nieces to look at toys while the rest of them looked some more at the tables.

Dad stubbornly refused to go to washroom. Mom got really concerned that he might pee himself, and wanted to hurry home. She's always the fun spoiler. Always. Actually to be fair, the source was dad this time. If he'd go pee, then we could all stay longer. I don't understand why he dislike peeing in unfamiliar washrooms so much. This is nothing but selfishness to me. I didn't want to leave yet, thanks to all that headache finding parking. So brother and I swap passengers. Thanks! He drove them home while I stayed some more with my nieces and sis-in-law.

Came home, rebooted the computer again, and it worked. Oh, I lost internet again in the afternoon, twice. This is the third reboot of the day. I sure hope this won't keep up. It's too much hassle and frustration for me. I can't handle. (T_T)

No comments: