Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympic last day

Wow time flies! It might have been the "Disneyland effect", I don't think I hate it as much anymore. Well, not sure if it would be the same if they didn't win gold in hockey, though. But I can say, I'm very glad that they did. Congrats! And the gold medal count broke the record. Too bad not the total count. Which means the other teams are that much better. Congrats to everyone!

The other thing is, I'm not a hockey fan, and I usually don't watch hockey. But today, I had to watch at least the last half hour. They got me watching hockey!!! Aaaargh!!!

I even watched the opening ceremony after the closing ceremony. Yup, I missed it back then. Regretted it. God bless the internet! (Thanks A!)

Failed to go to Richmond today. Or else I'd be able to say, I've been to all the Zellars and the Bay I could reach. A total of 7 not counting these missing two. However, don't think it would make any difference. At the end, no size M red mittens. (T_T)

No comments: