Wednesday, February 24, 2010

West Van, red mittens

(Photo was taken last summer and unrelated to subject.)
My boss told me there should be plenty of red mittens at Lynn Valley mall, and even let me go there after I did today's mail run! Wow thanks! Totally unexpected. (She's mailed out 10 pairs or so to friends.)

Went to the Zellars there with high hopes. However, there were only 2 bins of small size left. The bins were only half full. Sigh... Didn't want to leave empty handed, so I bought a few post cards. The total came to $6.66! Nice number... (Yikes!)

Wait a minute! $0.99 x 6 = $5.94, x 1.12 = $6.6528! It should have been $6.65! They rounded up instead of rounding down??????

Since I was in north shore, might as well go to The Bay in West Van. This would be my very last chance, as well as very last trial. And all they had were hanging on one rack. About 30 pairs. Yes I counted, roughly. Only 30. Sigh...

So, that was all the places I could, and did try. I can now say, I've done my best. Unless a miracle happens, no size M for me. (And my Japanese friend.)

No comments: