Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oranges

Mom asked dad to peel 3 oranges. One for making jam, two to share between the three of us. He ended up eating two. Mom and I shared one. None left for making jam. And he prepared the oranges, taking off all the membranes too. He asked if anyone, anyone wanted the last half? Knowing he's been playing with it forever, I hesitated. But mom insisted that I should eat it. Before I took the bowl form dad, he quickly grabbed a piece and put it in his mouth. Sigh... what the heck... There's nothing in his head besides food. And he thinks the whole world is after his food or something.

Got my paid cheque, yay~!! Though I'd treat A to lunch tomorrow before my chiropractor, but he never replied my mail. Seems like every time I try to initiate something, it fails. Should I read it as a sign? I know I'm extremely bad at giving up. There is, however, a breaking point.

No comments: