Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine / Chinese new year

Brother's gang came over again. Mom cooked a bunch of traditional new year cakes. Dad had been snacking on them as mom cooked. He started to eat before everyone sat down, while mom kept on cooking. By the time she was done and could finally sat down, all the sweet ones were gone. (I didn't get any either.) Brother put aside some turnip ones for mom, but dad ate from mom's plate! Sigh... Yeah, he only think of himself now. No manner no concern for others, not even his family.

And last night he ate one of the mini fruit tarts I bought for today. Sigh...

Let my nieces play with some of my Pinkys so I could shoot Pinky photos for greeting cards. But... The vampire arrived! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! Why! Why!!!!!!
Well... it's only one day off. I shouldn't complain. But it used to be right on the day.

Got sick from the vampire and couldn't post the cards. (T_T)

No comments: