Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dream

Did I sleep well? Did I not? Don't know. At least I sleep for a full 9 hours.

Forgot most of it already. One part was like watching an episode of FMA. The brothers were fighting against Gluttony on a train, and Ed successfully pushed Gluttony off the train when it passed a bridge, riding on him. Both of them fell off together. Lust jumped off to save Gluttony. She caught him midair, sliced him up into a parachute (very gross), and jump off when about 50 feet off the ground. She was supposed to transform into a cat. Wasn't shown, but a meow was heard instead.

Second part, Dh, Ji, and En were all visiting me. I couldn't deal with all of them. En eventually left first. Well, I know her last, and the least.

There was a blank, then we were at this dinner buffet. It was dessert time. The creme brulee I wanted was all gone. Lots of other goodies, though. Including junk food like unusual Japanese Kitkat. It was more like a trade show at times. Free sampling. A bit later we were looking at Sylvanian Family toys. The store wasn't big, but all the walls were covered with display compartments. Pretty awesome.

There were more, but as usual, can't remember the rest.

No comments: