Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dream

Must have happened when lying down flat.

I was wearing the red shoes from A, and a dress looked kind of like PK028. A bunch of friends were trying to celebrate something with me. I was "dropped off" at "4th Ave" and supposed to meet the rest of them later at a restaurant. A girl friend (didn't know who) showed me to a bachelor's suite, and I told her how I'd organize the furniture. Then there was a blank, and I was walking inside this huge ring-shape apartment complex. This inside space was like a huge basketball court at Q. There was a couple with a toddler boy kind of following me, trying to get out. I went through a passage with a red door at the end, and told them it's Broadway outside. The passage was only the depth of the apartment building. There was no way it could jump 5 blocks. As I wondered about that, I kept walking. It was night outside. Street lights were on. Some other people were walking around. Kind of like Kisilano, but with fewer shops and more houses.

Somehow there was another blank, and I was at the restaurant already. It was like I was at the kitchen entrance and could see what's going on inside. I was standing next to this guy... a waiter? A chef? Making some kind of dink or ice-cream at this machine that looked like a stainless steal beefed up water cooler cross soft ice-cream maker cross espresso machine. He was having some trouble. Then somehow he took a step and was half inside the machine, and it worked really well. His head and arms were sticking out of the machine. It was like a Barney suit.

There were more, but I didn't write them down soon enough and they evaporated.

No comments: