Saturday, February 06, 2010

Migraine attack

At around 3:30 last night... (well, technically speaking, this morning.) Just when I was about to go to bed, the "diamonds" showed up. Yikes! Took a Tylenol extra strength right away and successfully suppressed the full blown attack. The diamonds used to last for half an hour, but this time only 15 minutes. I was worried about the attack progressing sooner.

It seems a bit too frequent. Last time I had one was in November, then August. And none for years before that. Didn't do anything that would aggravate it this time. (Sudden change of mood, emotion, or physical activity etc.) I've eaten peanuts within that hour but I've done that often, so it shouldn't be a problem. However, I didn't drink enough water to avoid having to go to washroom when sleeping. Could that be the culprit?

No comments: