Friday, February 26, 2010

Chiropractor, sakura

Failed to get up early. Oh well, there was nothing (to look forward to) anyway. Not that I didn't put in any effort. (It failed.) Got my much needed chiropractor appointment, then I took a walk to the LD at Broadway and Cambie. If they still have those mascot postcards, I wouldn't mind getting a few. (Stupid me, I should have bought them in West Van!) Of course they were sold out. There were still plenty of plushies left, though. A case of those $60 set of 4 were opened right in front of my eyes. No shortage. I wonder how long they'd last at half price. If only those red mittens were half price like this. Well, bad example.

Cambie near 16th has fancy animated lit-up decorations.


On my way home, I saw the sakura blooming on 50th. It's not even March yet!!! Yikes!!!

Where were you when I needed you? (T_T)

No comments: