Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dentist

As expected, aching in the butt, thigh, hip joints, and shoulders from yesterday's working on the floor. (T_T) Am I so not qualified to take a little bit of physical strain? (T_T)

Dad's walker was left at the daycare. Thank god. If it was on the Handidart, it would be much more difficult to retrieve. Plus, there were other passengers. Chances of loosing it would be much bigger.

Took A to his dentist's appointment. Booked mine as well. They don't have any openings until the end of next month. Works out OK I guess. I usually do it in March. But I keep postponing the December car tuneup, resulting in having to do it in March, meaning I'll have a huge bill to pay next month. (T_T) For the time being, I'm working on maximizing work days.

Dinner at Zakushi. Thanks A! Oops, forgot to take Pinky picture of the food! I had the camera and Pinky out, but still forgot! (T_T)

Watched some Olympic events over the net on A's huge TV. Nice!

No comments: