Monday, February 22, 2010

Migraine

OMG, yet another migraine attack! I was reading in bed before getting out of bed, and it came! Looking at the last attack, it may be caused by dehydration?

The bank lied. They said if I paid the full amount last bill, my interest would be clean. Wrong! Luckily it's only $2.70 but I'm not taking any chance. I paid in full plus the spending between billing day and today.

Took dad to his cardiologist appointment in the afternoon. He's got a 4-inch hard lump around his right incision. According to the doctor, lymph vessels got cut during the surgery and lymph fluid can build up. If it doesn't hurt and smaller than an orange, it's fine. Well, well, well. Yet another no-help situation. Charming.

Actually I didn't go in with my folks because I wasn't needed (as a translator). Instead, I walked to the London Drugs on Broadway and Cambie from Oak. As I received a tip from M yesterday that the Richmond branch had new Olympic stuff shipment, I wanted to take a look. Didn't have enough time to go to Richmond, so the Broadway branch would have to do. And they do have plenty of Olympic stuff! Even half price! People were snatching them up as fast as you can blink. Yikes! Selection wasn't great, but at half price, it was pretty good. So I bought the stretchy white gloves, just in case I can't get those red mittens. Of course not as nice. Needed for present purpose.

No comments: