Tuesday, October 26, 2010

14 years

14th anniversary of my accident. It feels a bit weird. Is it my altered sense of time? Time seems to stand still (at least these days).

Eat-out day with brother's gang. Mom wants to see the guinea pigs and I was hoping to get some black findings from sis-in-law that she promised last time. However, she was busy making my niece's Halloween costume. They need it tomorrow for a TV shoot. Yes, some kind of TV shoot happens tomorrow morning at 7 at my niece's school. So I didn't bring up the findings issues. (But I did bring along more bead caps to give her.)

Thought I should document my hair lost now, so that some day when I have no hair and look back to this post, I'd appreciate what I have today.

Pretty much spent the rest of the day hunting for more findings online. Extremely time-consuming. I think I'll need to hit the other Michael's tomorrow.

The U.S. seller from whom I bought some lockets is sending me replacements despite the lack of my request. Very generous as not all of them are defective. Sure did not expect that. I would have bought more from her if that cabochon setting wasn't sold out.

The Chinese Etsy seller also offer to send me replacement on that wrong item. But with a 20-day shipping, it will be too late for the craft show. (Angels are for Christmas.) So I'm negotiating for a different, more generic item. Haven't received a reply yet, but I think it should be fine. Just wish the screw-up didn't happen and I'd be working on those angel charms now.

No comments: