Saturday, October 30, 2010

$5.60

Yesterday was 80 cents. Today is $5.60.

Thanks A for the dresses. When I heard the total came to over 80 bucks, I was slightly shocked. Then I though, oh, it's the tax. Something didn't quite ring a bell immediately. In the back of my mind, I knew they were both $35. Only after I got home, checked the receipt, that I confirmed my fear. One of them scanned in as $40. Not sure what I'm gonna do. A is probably gonna let it go. But it just feels so wrong to let the store get away with it. However, going there will take about as much for gas. So... I'm torn between my principle and a few bucks. What is God trying to tell me? If only I can let go easier, I think I'd be so much more happier.

It's the dress I was hoping to wear tomorrow. Now it's in question too. (T_T)

Didn't get to complete my Etsy purchase. I was horrified at how much it's gonna cost. (T_T)

No comments: