Friday, October 08, 2010

Down

(Picture was taken last June and unrelated to subject.)
No work today but my tummy feels worse than yesterday. Slept in. Recorded some recent purchases. Sent mail to that Chinese seller. Set up some shared purchases with sis-in-law, searched for some pictures for ideas... Didn't get to work on anything again... (T_T)

The heat is still not running although it feels so cold. I'm in full winter home clothes. (Fleece pants + ski pants on top. Fleece long sleeve shirt. Fleece jacket.) Go ahead and laugh at me.

The sun did come out for a little while late afternoon. But forecast is all rain. I'm worried about the basement flooding again.

Reading this photocopy posted on my chiropractor's cork board sends my heart to Siberia. It explains why I'm so negative. If only my parents knew this list. (T_T)

No comments: