Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Furnace cleaning

Busy day...

Was going to get up earlier to clean up some more, but just couldn't. Yup, vampire confirmed, but it's kind of illusive in the beginning. (Then it became normal a few hours later.) Couldn't wash my filthy hair last night, so I had no choice but to do it with the vampire.

Barely had enough time to eat lunch. The furnace cleaner arrived half an hour late at12:30. After inspection, 2 components need to be changed. The flame at start up blows out too far and the transformer is the culprit. $395. Then the barrings on the fan were all blown out. With a new shaft, $295. The cleaning itself was cheap at around $110. We got some discount and an instant coupon. The total was $725. Ouch... (T_T)

Then chiropractor. Because of the vampire, I can't feel anything else but sick. Total lack of energy. So I can't tell how much the chiropractor is helping... but I'm sure it is. I do feel more relax on my neck and shoulders.

Then A called for help on luggage and shopping. We went to Costco. Lots of food sampling. Very nice stuff. The portions were generous too. I guess they're aiming at Thanksgiving and Halloween feasts. A's having a movie night too and that's why we were there to pick up snacks. Thanks for the treats!

Vampire got worst when A was shopping in Home Depot. Sorry I got grumpy...

The first item of the second round of online purchase arrived. It's been exactly one week but the seller with the item I needed the most still hasn't shipped. I'll have to contact them... (Always too tired at night and not want to write mail especially business-related ones...)

No comments: