Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Vampire?

(Picture was taken last December and unrelated to subject.)
Stringed micro beads at work most of the day. My eyes... (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)
Did a bit of packaging kits too.

Went to Park Royal to pay my B card bill after work. Then of course Michael's. Bingo, found the last one of a skull candle stand A wants. But it's damaged. A chunk of the cap got broken. I was able to ask for a further discount. It ended up about half price. Not much, but the damage is on the side and not too visible. Paint the edge black and it should still be OK.

It's eat-out-with-brother's gang day. This time since I had to work, he brought over take-out sushi. Still, I was late, and they save off some for me. As usual, my nieces like to hang out in my room while I show them funny web sites.

Then, I thought the knock came. It was a little illusive at first. When it was finally time (after brother's gang left, and dad went to bed), I answered. However, I suddenly felt sick. So sick, I thought I had food poisoning form sushi! My tummy hurt, diarrhea, dizzy, felt cold, cold sweat, kind of want to vomit... wait, that was exactly like the vampire... except for it shouldn't arrive in another 4 days. Still... it was possible.

I barely managed to take a super short shower. Couldn't even wash my face or brush my teeth. I stumbled to bed, turn the 2 electric blankets on, but my body just refused to warm up. Luckily, my tummy ache and the urge to vomit subsided enough to consider taking a pain killer. Mom dozed off watching TV, so I crawled into the kitchen to get Tylenol myself. After I crawled back to bed, I was so dizzy, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. After another 30 minutes or so, perhaps the Tylenol started working, I felt well enough to get up, wash my face and brush my teeth. Even recorded the day's purchases and some surfing.

Yet the vampire still wouldn't show up. Just in case, I did the necessary preparations. This post is actually written the day after. Now that I look back, it totally pointed to vampire. Why didn't I believe it?

Last time wasn't that bad. I think it's because I ate a little bit of ice-cream on that crape at Aoyama Cafe recently. Hmm... (>_<;) How could I be so careless?

No comments: