Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tired

Of course I'm tired. After cleaning up some stuff, I ended up going to bed at 2. Six hours of sleep is not enough to cover for the night before. Can't believe I had the guts to work today.

Just another work day. Got some stuff that boss was gonna trash. She doesn't give me everything she's gonna trash, though. (Afraid I'd leak her work or something?) And eat-out-with-brother's gang day. Yesterday's 2 fast food meal with no veggies is not making me feel good. Again, no veggie today. I'm feeling very weird...

As usual, niece N was glued to me at my computer. I was showing her Pinky sites, and then I slowly dosed off. I was loosing control of the cursor. I wonder if she noticed. (She must have.) As soon as they left, I collapsed at my desk. After a 30-minute nap, I was well enough to take a shower.

I've been half dead all day.

Another batch of online order arrived. It's the feather charms. Very pretty. Too bad not all of them have a loop on both ends. I'll have to figure out some way to hang them.

No comments: