Friday, October 01, 2010

October already

(Picture was taken on Sept 29 and unrelated to subject.)
The weather was surprisingly nice. I'm so glad we can have some more sunny days. Took a walk to to the bank to pay my visa bill. Instead of my bank card, I inserted my visa card! Of course the PIN didn't work! Aaaaaargh!!!! Stupid me!!!!! (T_T) I hope my card wouldn't get suspended again.

Managed to get the most urgent part of the vial pendants done. (Because I need to return some supplies that I borrowed.) It took most of the day, though.

One of the findings I ordered online is sold out. I placed the order 2 days ago and only now do they find? If it's not available, it shouldn't even show up on the web page! No, I'm not happy at all. It's something I want and need. This makes me waste more time looking for a substitute instead of actually making stuff.

Wow... it's October already. Where did time go? As I don't know when in November the craft fair is, I assume I only have this month.

No comments: