Saturday, October 23, 2010

Earrings

Went to pick up the registered mail. As expected, it was one of my online purchases. The order was placed on September 30th. Geeze... it's air mail from China post marked Oct 11! What took them so long!

Then, one of the items was wrong! Grrrr... looks like I'm having bad vibes with this seller. I ordered angel charms but they sent me Pegasus. Yes, both with wings, but Pegasus is not for Christmas! (T_T)

What can I do what can I do? As I continued yesterday's filing, I contemplated a nasty complain mail and all the trouble I'll have to go through for an exchange. Most of all, even with an exchange, I seriously doubt if they could make it to the November craft show.

Then when I sat down and started to work on some earrings, I noticed the Pegasus actually makes a good earring. So, maybe it's God's will that I don't use the angel charms.

Aunt Y came back from church saying she's lost our keys. After searching for an hour, she said she might not even have brought them. Then when she turn off the TV before dinner, she must have press something she shouldn't. Mom, after working in the kitchen for 2 hours, wanted to eat while watching TV. However, it went out of whack. No channels, just said "press OK to watch TV". I kept pressing but nothing happened. Tried a few other tricks and still nothing worked. I was about to reset the box, but mom stopped me saying let's wait until after dinner. So we resumed afterward. I reset the box and still didn't work. Turns out the OK button on the remote doesn't work. I pressed the one on the box and it immediately got fixed. Doooooh!!!

Conclusion: aunt Y is loosing it.

No comments: