Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chiropractor

OMG I've been feeling so sick. My back is numb... so numb, it bleeds onto my face. This morning when I went through the face-washing routine, I noticed my face was numb! Yikes!! My joints were frozen. So stiff, I didn't even want to move.

It was like... I was fading away, loosing my senses one by one.

It was very scary after the irregular heart beat on Monday. Not to mention breathing's been difficult. Plus, I can't think! As if my brain has turn into tofu! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Luckily, I felt much better after the treatment. However, I needed to run 4 errands (2 drop-offs, 2 pick-ups) and that screwed things up again right away. Driving is no good as you have to extend one leg constantly. Then my handbag is too heavy. Reluctantly, I did leave some stuff in the car to reduce weight.

Ended up skipping one drop-off. Sis-in-law's findings will have to wait.

Got home, ate dinner, fell asleep at the desk. BAD... (T_T)

Still need to record today's purchases and the stuff that arrived in mail. Will I be able to do anything for the craft fair? Probably not. There goes another day... (T_T)

No comments: