Friday, October 15, 2010

Record keeping

Day off. Finally got some cotton-filled boxes. Made a special trip just for that. It's bigger then the size I want, but I'll have to make do. If only that Etsy seller would ship to Canada. Booooo!

Picked up some more of those tiny cabochons at i-found on my way back. The price went up 50%! Boooooo! (Was 50 cents, now 75 cents.) It's no longer a good deal. I might as well buy from Etsy. The only advantage of buying at i-found is that, I can pick the less crocked ones.

Finally finished calculating how much I owe brother (or vise versa) on our cross-border shopping trip. Then the rest of the day was all record keeping. Can't believe how time-consuming it is. There are still 4 more items to go. Then I'll have to store everything away. That's... gonna take another day.

Feeling very very very very tired. It must be from the trip. It takes longer and longer to recover from one night without sleep. Getting old. (T_T)

No comments: