Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too much eating out

Ouch... my shoulders, neck and back hurt. Perhaps using the back pack is a bad idea. (T_T)
OMG it's Thursday already! Mom leaves on Monday. Only 3 days left!
Lunch with Mrs. Lau's daughter Winnie in Wong Po. The Taiwanese damdam noddles were havenly! Then toy shopping with Mandy afterwards. Got some stuff... Megahouse Bar Time $148. Re-ment Princess Tea Party $190. 3-stars Restaurant $190. Megahouse Tea Time in the Woods half-set $120. Dinner with Berral and Dorris in Shuen Shui. Sigh... over ate again. Every time I eat out, I tend to eat too much. I officially have a spare tire now. Sob sob sob... (T_T)
BTW, some chickens in Yuen Long died of chicken flu. Yup, that's SARS if human catches it. All live chicken are destroyed. There will be no live chicken for 21 days. Which means, over Christmas and new year. This seems to be a big deal to a lot of people. Frozen chicken is not good enough for them... Me? I don't care. That night we had dinner with cousin D and her mom (my aunt), auntie B and her husband in Yuen Long. Yup, they all live in Yuen Long. It was far away, but since my aunt is in her 90's, it would be better for us to travel instead of her. Cousin D used to come back every summer, but stopped because of fragile health of her mom.
Managed to take Pinky pictures in the subway train! Yay~! If it was more crowded, it would have been impossible. Some people were staring, though. Screw them. I don't care. Took pictures of signs. Are people in Hong Kong not very courteous by default?
Taken from the elevated pedestrian cross walk near the Mong Kok train station. I used to walk this path to school everyday. Oh, and the MTR was renamed "railway" too! So how do I tell whether I'm taking the subway or the train??? They both have stations in Mong Kok!

Memo: things to do:
Pick up mom's glasses.
Order my second pair.
Get more HK$
Calculate how much Japanese $ I need.
Buy Japanese $.
Pick up toys from Miki.
Drop off food, clip art disk, & Mrs. L's photos to Mandy.
Buy slippers for dad.

No comments: