Thursday, December 25, 2008

Exhausted

Walked way too much yesterday. Need to replenish health points so I didn't go out until 4:30. Meanwhile took pictures of the little zipper charms I'm bringing to Japan. Gotta know who got what.

Met up with Mandy at In Point. Ah, that's the new toy mall! Almost 90% of the stores there, are toy shops. Saw another set of fighters Pinky, $50 each. Cleaner than those in Kai Wong. Eva Rei-Asuka set $78. Didn't buy any. Then got some bras near by at Easy Shop $98 each. Originally $170. Cheap, but they use more nylon than I want. Tried on many, ended up buying 5 (3 styles). The staff didn't look like they had any bra-fitting training. Doesn't fit? Tighten the straps. My shoulders were sore from that. Sigh... Hope those bras don't fall apart as soon as I start wearing them.

Stopped by Mandy's place. The rest of her family went to China so she has the whole house to herself (with 3 cats). Printed some info and maps, and she gave me patterns for doll clothes too. Got home at 11:30. Washed up those new bras so I can start using them ASAP. If they're good, I'll buy some more. BTW, those new socks seems OK. But I still want Fila ones. Hehehe. Didn't have enough energy to write any e-mail. That's not good....

No comments: