Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On my own

So, my mom is gone back to Vancouver. No one helps me with my sore back anymore. (T_T) Even Mrs. L has gone to her daughter's home until next week. After today, Miki will be too busy to take me around until we meet in Japan. I'm on my own. Tomorrow is Mrs. L's helper's day off. I'll truly be alone. No worries. Miki switched plan and will go to Sum Sui Po with me. Plus I need to pick up mom's ID card.

Clarified aunt M's right of abode application. Actually she came and stayed with Mrs. L a month ago, and looked into getting a new ID card. Yup, she's been quite nervous about this whole thing. Phone calls (long distant or not) were flying all over the place. Crazy.

Finally visited Miki at her home. She's got visiting relatives and family events, so she hasn't be able to let me in. I handed over the munchies. Picked up the e-ticket to Japan and hostel room deposit receipt. Scanned Mrs. L's photos for reprint. Looked at some of her dolls. Used her internet. Played with her gorgeous cats for a while... Aww didn't take any pictures!

No comments: