Saturday, December 06, 2008

Overweight chihuahua

Lunch with my mom's ex-colleagues, who happened to live in the same building as Mrs. L. They have an overweight chihuahua who barks at whoever and whatever. I guess that's the nature of the breed. Don't remember what we did after lunch. (^_^;)

Picked up my new glasses. Didn't look as nice as what I remember, probably because of the lens. Oh well. I'm holding back on the second pair until I try this pair out for a few days first. Price is good. $460 for frame and lens, UV protection, anti scratch, anti reflection, plus one level high-index upgrade to make the lens thinner. Magnetic snap-on polarized shades included. I'm gonna try those UV activated colour-changing lens next.

Got some time to kill. My feet automatically brought me to toy stores. Didn't buy anything, though. It's good because I've already bought plenty yesterday. Met up with Mandy and her doll friends. First time ever succeed in using wifi in public with this borrowed netbook.

No comments: