Sunday, December 07, 2008

Pinky hunting

Had lunch with mom's church friends, Mr. and Mrs. Kwan in Jordan. Then
went Pinky hunting in Mong Kok. Bought RMP $40 x3. Street Fighter $50. King of Fighter $50. Mikuru form Haruhi $69. Didn't buy but kind of interested: Animate Shopkeeper $128. DVD (Black fairy version) $70. For reference: Monster Hunter $69. Sitting Nagato from Haruhi $198 to $240.

Discovered internet access at the public library. They have a room full of computers. I didn't know they need booking until I've already sat down. Oh well. I stayed until the next person showed up. After asking a few questions, I found out they have wifi. Cool! Now I no longer need to go to cafes to check mail.

Just realized the date of the photos are wrong. It's one day late thanks to the time difference. Oh well.

No comments: