Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shopping day

Didn't get enough sleep last night. Still hoping to steal a line so I had to stay in bed after breakfast. The result is me falling asleep. (The prime spot happens to be where my bed is.) Same thing after lunch. But I must clear some of the shopping tasks ASAP if I don't want to repeat history. (Like right before this trip, leaving things to the very end, and lots of them didn't get done.)
Went to Women's street again for the bag. The lady still didn't have the pattern. Looks like she didn't restock as promised. So I went to the second vendor, who knew I'm a captured audience, and didn't give me any service. She ignored me all that time. Self serve for me. But the only new bag was poured out onto the floor among the stuff she was searching. It was dirty and the pattern was not as nice. So I took the display sample. I had to remove the stuffing myself, and ask her to take my money. Can't believe such horrible service. To be honest, I didn't want to give her my business. On closer look, it was not the same as the one at the other vendor. Quality seems to be slightly lower too. Suddenly I remembered the black-and-white bag, and went back to get it. Same price. I made a huge mistake not checking if the original display sample was still there. If so, I could have bought 2 and get a better deal. Sigh... (T_T) $50x 2 = $100. Also bought 4 kitchen gadget. Mini sealing machine. $50 x 4 = $200. Went to get the $40 rmp for Totsu. $40 x 3 = $120. Only one Street Fighter is left so I couldn't resist. $50. Saw a reasonably priced Shana so I got it too. $99 x 1 = $99. Got a bunch of loose Re-ment stuff for me and Miki. $15 x 7 = $105. Spent almost $700 today. Yikes!!!! (@_@;) BTW, after I bought the $40 rmps, I found a store selling them at $38. The $69 Mikuru is now $48. AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

No comments: