Monday, December 22, 2008

Space Museum

Only one week left before Japan. The Space Museum closes on Tuesday so today is the only chance to get Y's gift, as I'll be busy after tomorrow. Too bad there was no good rocket toys. There was a capsule toy 4D puzzle but was really crappy. Bought a book instead. $128, mission accpmplished. While I was in Tsim Sha Tsui, might as well go back for the StikFas. $35 x 2. Went to Garden Street afterwards. Bought some more clothes. That white tunic? Anther store has it for $49! Aaaargh!!!!! So I bought another one. They ran out of the colour I wanted and I had no choice but to take the display sample, which was missing the 2 pompoms. Got a further discount. Final price, $40. The white one was $79. That's almost half price! AAAAAARGH! Bought a black one at the same time. Slightly different style. Also $79. Picked up a new hair elastic to replace my old one which is falling apart. $5. Ran into some cheap fleece. Bought 2 pairs of coral draw-string pants $18 each. Can be for mom and aunt T. Another pair of khaki coloured fleece pants for dad $15. A large size fleece sweat shirt as backup pajamas. $20. Total spending today, $393. It was 19 degrees. Just right, I'd say. Still sweat a little when I walked full speed for the last 3 blocks.

No comments: