Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ID card (2)

Picked up mom's ID card with Miki. Went to Sum Sui Po's craft supply stores. The first one's got so much stuff, we pretty much stayed there until the end. Spent about $400 on material. I need to come home before 6 to let the helper in. Turns out I'm really bad at being on time. Yup, late for 25 minutes. Miki's family treated me to dinner with her visiting uncle from Toronto. It was awesome food. Gotta walk some more to consume my tummy so I went to Women's street. Got a bag for A $110. Two small sheet of fine nail art sticker $25. Found a LeSportSac bag to hold the net book $50. The vendor didn't have the pattern I like so I'll go back another time. Discovered a spot in my bed room where I can steal wireless internet. However, signal is week and I lost connection every few minutes. It's like, cool~ connection establish! When I copy and paste the pre-written mail into g-mail, and click “send”, connection is lost! As if sending mail kills it. I have no patient to play with such a line. But that didn't stop me from going to bed at 3. Sigh... old habit dies hard.

No comments: