Monday, December 01, 2008

ID card

Took mom to renew her ID card, which was the main purpose of her trip. The new card would be ready for pick up on the 16th. But her flight was on the 15th! Argh!!! Well, I could pick it up for her, not a big problem. Gotta go to that district for craft supply shopping anyway. According to my ex-high-school classmate who works at the custom now, the card will have to be there the day before pick up. So, in theory, I could try the 15th morning. However, she also mentioned delivery would likely be in the afternoon. For a 4:30pm flight, it was too tight.

Had dinner with a bunch of relatives and family friends. Cousin D treated us to this very nice restaurant in Festival Walk (又一城). No one took any pictures! Argh! I guess we were all too tired. The only pictures I took were mall interior.

No comments: